A gold toned premium nail for a calm and yet feminine atmosphere. The smooth skin tone combined with a luxurious champagne gold gem to match every occasion.
Was looking for something that looks great that will keep my nails strong during quarantine. This is it! The styles last so long and there is no damage when you remove them! I’ll keep using these even after quarantine is over.
Gorgeous! Love, love, love them!
The colors are pretty. That's about all I liked. For the price and description, these are not worth it. They last about 1 week tops. They peel, chip, and do not fit your nail no matter how hard you try. They do not stretch as described, and even with the tool they provide you cannot make the edges flat enough to prevent hair from getting caught, and from eventual lifting/shipping. You can get better quality and results from using gel nail polish, and you won't have to wait several weeks for your product to arrive like you do with these. Despite paying $15 for shipping, I waited forever for them to arrive. I see all these reviews stating they arrived within days or a week, but my experience was the opposite of that. You can also order this brand on Amazon with free shipping and comparable prices so you might want to try that before ordering directly from this site.
I haven't used the ones I have ordered yet, but I will when my nails grow a little longer. When they had arrived I had cut my nails shortly.
I purchased over 40 boxes of Ohora within the last month. N Midas was the first one I’ve tried. Here is a list of pros and cons:
1. Ohora gel nail strips are the closest thing to a REAL gel manicure on the market! I am nail-obsessed and can swear by this. I’ve tried Dashing Diva, Gelato Factory, Mister Bower, Glossy Blossom... and Ohora is best so far.
2. The quality of the gel is amazing. Looks REAL. The designs are very unique and stylish.
3. Fairly easy to do! Make sure to file in downwards motion (rather than side by side).
4. Long lasting. They lasted over 2 weeks for me. If they don’t last for you, you’re doing it wrong. Follow all steps & esp don’t skip the alcohol wipe.
5. Customer service is EXCELLENT. They responded to my emails within 24 hrs. Overall very satisfied and I will continue to purchase in the future.
1. I absolutely adore all the $17 ‘gem-on-thumb’ designs however, most of the gems are glued to clear gel/transparent backgrounds/bases (which I am not a fan of). So you can see in my photo/video, I placed the clear gem thumbs ON TOP of one of the plain colors. The result is... gorgeous but a super thick thumb nail :(
2. There is another Korean gel nail sticker company called Mister Bower. What I like about MB is that they incorporate a nail size number on the tip of each nail. It’s brilliant, and I wish Ohora could do this in the future so it saves us time. I hate having to measure each strip to each nail every time.
3. The gems fall off for me at around 5 days. I have a desk job, and then come home and do the dishes 15 mins/day. I’m pretty low key. Therefore, if you are using gems, do your nails 1-2 days prior to attending your important event bc there is no guarantee the gems will last long if you do them way in advance.
4. Don’t rely on the claim that the gels “stretch.” They do stretch, but then you’re left with a lopsided nail with uneven thickness (thinner at the stretched-out part) and it just overall does not look even when compared to the other nails.
5. There should be more bigger (thumb) sizes. The smallest 5th finger (pinky) size is ridiculous. It will fit on a 5-year old’s pinky, not an adult one (and I’m of Korean heritage and have smallish hands). If we have bigger sizes, we can cut those extra ones we didn’t get to use, to make it fit our nails. But the small ones are just a waste in the end.
All our products are available to be shipped via DHL
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS US $80+
Shipping costs depend on the weight (and size) of your order, your destination. You can determine prices by using the shipping calculator on shopping cart page. At this time we ship to the countries with the following: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and the United States. For customers living countries where our products are currently not available to be shipped, we are preparing to ship the items to them soon. So, please wait for a while.
*NOTICE: The shipper and seller do not claim any responsibilities regarding lost packages from customers who have registered to the On-Demand Delivery.